VJ Rehab is software specially designed to monitor sessions of Cardiac and Physical Rehabilitation. With this platform health professionals can monitor up to 6 patients simultaneously and efficiently manage all sessions, changing the prescribed plans throughout the evolution of the rehabilitation program.
Main functionalities of the rehabilitation module:
- Configuration of exercises and plans adapted to the various rehabilitation situations. Plans can be individual or grouped by therapy
- Configure the Borg effort scale.
- Report on results of rehab sessions.
- Associate a plan with each user.
- Set of alarms: FC max, FC min, FC training, etc.
- Control FC training, energy expenditure, cardiovascular intensity.
ECG data from the rehabilitation session can be treated and analyzed as a normal ECG examination. The VJ Rehab version provides an additional set of tables and graphs with the data of the measurements and markings made by the user, besides indicating in the ECG trace the exercises that make up the chosen plan in the rehabilitation session.