The VitalJacket SDK provides a tool set for controlling / processing data from the VJ device: ECG signal, accelerometer data, RTC (Real Time Clock), device battery level, event button, etc.
Our aim is to offer new possibilities of integration Vitaljacket in R & D projects, development of new prototypes and products offering programmers an SDK / API for different programming environments, with drivers and examples of use (source code), also allowing the configuration of the VJ device through a simple messaging protocol.
The VitalJacket SDK provides:
- Windows application for testing and data acquisition;
- Android app
- Data export tools: ECG signal (1-5 leads), beat-to-beat R-R (ms), QRS position (sample offset), triaxial accelerometer (X, Y, Z, ± 4g)
- Windows DLL for QRS detection (Pam & Tompkins algorithm, validated in the MIT-BIH database)
Here you can find all technical and safety documents for VitalJacket SDK. If you need any further documentation or help, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
- Sdk Technical Specification v1.0.07
- VitalJacket SDK Product Manual
- VitalJacket SDK Safety Manual
- VitalJacket SDK Flyer
Windows package includes: tools for use with device, DLLs for development, sample code and documents.
MatLab package includes: samples for treating the device data (Ecg signal and accelerometer data) and documents.
This package includes: library for development, sample code and documents.